Cheap Coffee Shop in Vientiane, Laos with Fast Wi-Fi Connection!


We all need a fast connection in our lives! Good thing I found a perfect spot in Vientiane with good connection + good food + good ambiance. This place is a good spot for you to relax, study and have fun! 

Which coffee shop? Time Cafe, Vientiane
Where is it located? Just near Kouvieng Road.

I love the comic designs and their simple yet catchy frames. This one is an Instagram worthy place and it feels like you're in a magical spot because of their cute motif outside the shop!


I ordered Mocha Frappe & Ham and Cheese Sandwich.

How much?
Mocha Frappe- 18,000kip / 2.16 USD
Ham and Cheese Sandwich- 25,000kip (8 slices) with free Salad / 3 USD

I wasn't able to take a picture of their Menu tho. But I tell you, it's very affordable (18,000kip- 30,000kip).


What do I like about this place?
- Strong Wifi Connection
- Very Comfy
- Cold
- Instagrammable (lol)
- Few people
- Kind Staffs
- Cheap!
- Have enough sockets

Me while eating and waiting for my 2pm work 😂😂

Disclaimer: I don't get anything/ paid by this Shop. I just want to share with you all my personal experience in this place! :) 

That's it! I hope this blog gave you an idea of where you'll be visiting the next time! xoxo

Comments

  1. Good place but your kilay is still the winner! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment